Death Metal review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Death Metal

We used a Paul Stanley guitar. I'm not sure exactly what kind. We used a little amp. I think it was like 8x8 or something. It was a Kustom amp. It always sounded great no matter what setting he changed it to. He messed around with the pedal, amp and guitar and put them on different settings. It always sounded great. I'm not sure if we could get the sound of some great artists out of it. We basicly just made up some patterns using hammer-ons and pull-offs and slides. Later on, he did something to it while we were on the phone. He played the solo from one of Ozzy's songs-Gets Me Through. So I'm sure that if you know what you're doing you can make anything work, I guess.

Overall, of the distortion pedals I've heard, it's the best for me. Some are just too soft. I need something that can do it heavy, but can also tone down a little bit. It's just so great. I'm getting a Fender Strat in July and this is what I'm buying to go with it. Johnathan(my friend Who owns it) taught me a little riff he made up by accident before he got the pedal. He was just bored and playing around. I've tried that riff clean on both an electric and acoustic guitar. I've tried it with an amp's distortion and other pedals. But this makes it work. Once you've experienced it, you get really attached to it really fast.

Yes I could depend on it. It's reliable. I would use it anytime, anywhere. Though I wouldn't use only it to play for people. I mean, I like different effects and sometimes even no effects. SO I'd always have something else for backup. Durability-wise, well it is durable. We accidently droped it down a 10 foot plus hill on asphault while skating to his house. If that's not durable I don't know what is.

Pretty basic. I used my friend's pedal because I just have an acoustic guitar. It's awesome though. I don't know much about it. I just turned the knobs to different levels and experimented with it. When I got to where I wanted it to be, I'd just start playing, kick the Switch and turn on the distortion. My friend has a couple of pedals but iw ould have to say that it is his coolest, best, heaviest, etc. etc.

dimebagdisciple
    this pedal sucks maybe if you dont like haveing any bass to your sound its find but no matter what you do there is absoulutly no bass and ever then it still sounds like crap maybe instead of buy a distrotion pedal you should just buy an amp with the distrotion and gain you like
    BladeSlinger
    I loved this pedal with my shitty 15 watter but when I got my 65w Peavey I....worshipped this pedal.....Through my amp settings and the pedal settings I can make my perfect tone and replicate almost any tone I want.....and it's black and shiny...