Death Metal review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Death Metal

ESP LTD EC-50 with EMG as neck pickup. A mg4 series Marshall mg15 15 watt 1x8 combo amp. It gets a tad noisy when you not playing but its fine when you are. I can get the sound of deathcore bands (what I play). Your can plug the cord that goes from the amp to pedal into the either of the outputs, it doesnt't matter and does no harm, and you'll get 2 different tones.

I play Technical Deathcore and its a great match. I started playing bass about 3 years ago and switched to guitar about a year ago. I have played many guitars/basses in that time, my ESP ltd ec 50, Schecter hellraiser 6 string, epi les paul goth, B.C. Rich son of a beast, an early model Ibanez strat style gutar, a Silvertone revolver, a Silvertone bass, a Dean 5 string bass, a prs semi holow body guitar, an entry model korean made guitar, a spectrum acoustic, an Epiphone acoustic, First Act acoustics, some other acoustics. If it were stolen I'd find out who did it and stomp their head in lol. If I couldnt find it I'd probably get a DigiTech RP355 multi effects pedal, not because I don't like this pedal ( I love this pedal btw) but only to broaden the abilility to have more options of what to play.

It is built like a tank. I do not think there is much you could do to break, mame, destroy, harm or make this pedal not work. If you ran it over it would probably still work. The only things I can think of would be to completely submerge it in water and try and turn it on or to shoot it with AA12 shotgun.I would not gig without back up, I am totally/completely/ 100% confident in this pedal not to fail on me but accidents do happen so I would keep a spare pedal backwards not because I don't think it wouldn't last but I wouldn't want to end the show because some drunk throws a cup of beer on stage of something to that affect.

This pedal is straight to the point. It is not complicated to use at all. My nine year old cousin knows how to use it. The encylopedia of tone gives you a bunch of settings. It is really good for people who do not like to mess with a whole bunch of stuff and like simplicity. Buy this pedal now, in the near future or when ever you can, you will not regret it.