DF-7 Distortion Factory review by DigiTech

DigiTech: DF-7 Distortion Factory

Purchased from: music man

I am using it with a BC Rich Warlock Bronze series through a Randall amp. It's not noisy but it's noisiest is program 6, the effects are great and always come through strong, my fav sounds that I can get is Metallica and AC/DC, all the distortion on it is fantastic. It has six controls (low, mid, high, level, mid freq, gain) so you can customise the main pedal bases of which there are six to choose from.

I play mostly metal and rock and it suits because it is made for it, it is the perfect pedal, if it was stolen I would certainly buy it again. I love the fact that you can customise seven of the best pedals ever invented, I don't hate anything, my favourite feature is that you can add more distortion to it if you want more.

Hell yes I can depend on it, you could throw it at a wall and the wall would come off second best because it's made out of alloy steel.

It's really easy to get good sound out of it, it's hard to get a bad sound out of it because it's based on the best pedals ever made. The manual is easy to follow and very straightforward, it's the most advanced distortion pedal ever.

idefix
    It would be perfect with a morph knob in the 'metal master' setting
    PyroPlegic
    i'm a beginner looking for a good distortion pedal...can anyone give me any advice on what to get?
    PyroPlegic
    i got this pedal afew weeks ago...with its versatility i'll have to live forever to try out the different sounds!
    Dithindious
    I've only used a few pedals but this is the first one ive bought and judging by the way it makes my fairly cheap guitar sound good then i will never need to buy another! Just make sure to buy an adaptor it's worth the money in hassle!
    NoSoupForYou711
    dude i've had this pedal since like December, it has been a ****ing monster since then, I've never heard better distortions from just a single stomp box ever holy shit.
    zacky gates
    wow, i was just gonna buy the ds-1, but now i saw this and crap i gotta save up more frikin money...
    metallicax
    does this thing sound like the boss MT-2 (metal zone) cuz if it does looks like im getting one