DF-7 Distortion Factory review by DigiTech

DigiTech: DF-7 Distortion Factory

Purchased from: Beacocks

I use a Squier Bullet and a Peavey adoution 110 and this pedal blew me away! It doesn't really get noisy unless you don't play (feedback) but besides that it's rally clear sound. I use the 5th setting (Boss Metal Zone) and it's always strong but the 1st setting (Ibanez) is pretty weak though. I can get anything from Metallica espcailly to the Offspring to any really heavy metal or punk sound.

I play from mexican clean stlye to metal to punk and eveerything in between. And this pedal perfectly suited me the day I bought it. I've benn using it for about a month and this thing is gonna last me a long time. If it were lost or stolen I would hunt the sucker who stole stick my foot up his ass so hard that his nose will bleed. I would aslo buy it again as well. I was thinking about buying a Rocktron but this beauty got me hooked. I don't really wish it had anything else except maybe a manuel for noobs.

I could depend on this thing with my life. I would use this anyday without a back up because this baby kickass. when I stomped on my RP100A it actully powered out so it broke and this baby I stomp on as jard as I want and it doesn't power out or anything else.

This distortion pedal has all the basic distortion you need. All's you do is turn the knobs to ur personal settin gand bam! You can geet from Metallica to nirvana to even the Offspring! If you want a sorta punk raw sound you ca turn the mid gain and mid freq up and you got a loose sound. It comes with a manuel which doesn't tell you what to set to but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Abyssal
    The Metal Muff owns any digitech distortion pedal by a long shot.. If your going to buy a pedal over 100$, test it out before you buy it.