Digital Delay review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Digital Delay

Purchased from: Kliva Ringas

I have a Gibson les paul, Fender 60th anv., and a Tom Delonge strat going to a classic Crate BV-120 to a Kustom cab. I have managed to get a great sound out of it. Its not noisy at all, no buzzing or cracking, that could be due to the adapter I bought with it, which I recommend. All 7 effects are very solid. None of them lack volume or dimension. The effect is great with distortion! I don't really use it with distortion, but when I was just messing around it really surprised me when both were engaged.

I play in a band and we play shows. We are punk/emo/alternative sound, it's hard to explain. Anyways, I have no hatred toward this pedal at all. It's hard to find anything a dislike about it, even the color of it is sweet. If it were stolen I'd buy another one, or find out Who took it, rip off there arms and beat them. Overall this pedal is made to impress.

I have owned my DF-7 by DigiTech for about 1 year and 1/2. So I believe that this thing will last a long time as well. It built well and would take a lot of punishment before it'd break. I wouldn't use a back up even if I had one to use.

Well first off, it is very easy to get a get sounds out of this pedal. It actually makes my cleans a lot more sturctured. As far as editing goes, it seem like the possiblities are endless. You get 7 different delays in one, couldn't ask for to much more. The manuel explains everything you need to know. In fact, you might want to read it through so you understand all the options this little guy has to offer.

thisfallen wrote: whoever payed $160 for this thing got ripped off.
    Definitely! This is got to be one the best and cheapest delay pedal out there, I got mine for 66usd
    thisfallen wrote: whoever payed $160 for this thing got ripped off.
    Definitely! I got this for 66usd and it's got to be one of the best delay pedal out there
    mi2tom
    Breakdown wrote: where did you guys get it for 66usd?
    Sorry, I forgot to add , it's used :p
    Ace Frehley
    I'm thinking of buying one.I'll use it with my Hot Head distortion.Delay is pretty much needed for the music me and my band play.
    mi2tom
    Damn good this pedal. I bought it cos I thought I wanted a delay during soloing but I ended up not wanting use the delay(delay doesn't suit my style) but ended up using the chorus this pedal produced, LOL! Saved me the money buying a chorus pedal
    Ace Frehley
    SHIT!!Guys this pedal screw up my show...it worked well on soundcheck and the first two songs of the show and then it stoped working.I changed the battery but it still did not work.I hope this will not happen to you guys.
    Ace Frehley
    Well I went to the shop were I bought it...and the problem was that I ran out of battery.And they told me that the delay and the chorus effects chew up battery REALLY fast!So they told me not to use with batterys.
    Dnalrafcmb3