Digital Delay review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Digital Delay

I use a custom built strat-style guitar, with my: crybaby wah, DS-1 Distortion, EHX Nano Clone chorus, DigiTech Turbo Flange, and my digidelay (in that order), out of a Polytone 180w combo. It works great for what I play, and it dosent cause any volume loss, or buzzing. it sounds great every time I plug in.

I play a lot of rock, hard-rock, alternative, and Grunge, and I can always find some way to fit it in. I've been playing for five years, and out of all the delay pedals I have tried, including the Boss DD-6 Digital Delay, but this one is my favorite. If it were ever stolen I would definately get another one, it has all the features I need (such as the 'loop'setting)and none that I don't. my only complaint would be the short battery life, but after getting a power adapter, it's no longer an issue.

This is a very reliable pedal, built with a cast metal body and rubber bottom which keeps it from sliding around on stage. I use iton gigs without a backup all the time and I have never had a problem. If you are looking to buy one of these make sure to also plan on getting a power adapter.

This is a very straight forward pedal that sounds great with any style of music. It gives you a wide variety of different delays which are easily achhieved by using the "mode" knob, which ranges from 1 to 7. The manual explains what the pedal dose and gives you some presets for "tape","Chorus","Solo", and "Slapback" dealys.