Digital Delay review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Digital Delay

I use an Epiphone SG, I have a Line 6 Spider III and as most of you know, it has a delay its self, so I use this pedal Live. As not a lot of you know, when I play Live, I take my guitar but I use whatever amp they have there, at school they have a 30W Laney, which is the one I use the most (that isnt my Line 6) and works pretty good (works better with my SG, but at a band practice I use the school's guitar which is a crappy and old Fender stratocaster). The Pedal its self has 6 modes or ''types of delay.'' I think 2 of them are really bad, but the rest of them are kickass. Well, I get that sound with my Line 6, but I use the pedal Live to make an outro with some delay, some improvised outro by me, so I don't know if I can get my favourite artist's sound. And about the effect its self, I think it's really good (the one in my Line 6 might be better, but the catch with this one is that it's a small pedal and that you can change from delay to non delay and viceversa when ever you want).

I play Pop Punk, Hard Rock and Reggae, but as said before, I use it for outros and I think the outros have no genre, but my outros do sound awesome. I've been playing for 2 years and I have a crappy Acoustic, an Epiphone SG, a Line 6 Spider III and this pedal. I wouldv loved to buy a wireless system when I bought this. I wouldn't buy it again, I'd probably buy the fool effects kit and probably Line 6, just because the other guitarist in my band has it and Line 6 is kickass (and I like to test new stuff in life). What I used to hate about it is that it wasn't that simple at the beggining, but I got with it. What I love most about the delay pedal, is the Delay effect(duhhh) I didn't compare it to other products actually, I just asked the guitar center guy for the cheapest delay. Eventhough it was used, I wouldv really loved a manual and a wireless system.

I've had it for a year now and it was a used one, I find no problems with it, so you can depend on it I guess. I've used it in gigs and will keep using it.

The sounds you can get with it are awesome, the thing is that if you see it for the first time, it will ''talk'' to you, just because it isnt that simple.

guitar-girl21
    This is gonna be my next pedal. Listened to demos and this thing sounds incredible and seems to do more (for less $ ) than the BOSS DD3/ DD7. I love my BOSS DS1 Distortion but I don't wanna shell out $189 for a new DD7 when this can do the same (if not more) things and sounds amazing. (:
    NeonBlueAlex
    Real pleased with this pedal. The thing I use it most for is the tape-delay, real good for getting that dirty blues reverb; adds a lot to my music. The only improvement would be to increase the potential length of the loop function.