Digital Multi Voice Chorus review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Digital Multi Voice Chorus

I use it with my Danelectro Distortion pedal, a Washburn X-Series Pro, on my Randall R20 amp. The chorus goes great with any type of distrotion or clean. The effects to me are always strong and noticable. I can get the sound of Vevet Revolver's Slither.

I play hard rock and it fits great with my GnR covers I do. I've been playing for 1 1/2 years but my band does a lot of my friends partys so we're consantly learning songs. I also own a Danelectro Black Licorice pedal, a Epiphone Special 2, and a Crate 10 watt practice amp. I wished I had asked where to put the battery I had to take it to Guitar Center and have the guy show me how to do it. I would diffenently buy it again even though it would cost more then what I paid for it used put its a great pedal. I love the sound. I don't like the fact that takes forever to find the sound you want. The voice control is my favorite feature.

It is very dependable I bought mine used and it had been droped and and all messed up and it still works just like the one out the box. I always have a backup in my gigs just incase.

It is very easy to get a good sound of it. They are good. It come with no manual. No, I bought it used and I know that it has not been upgraded.