Digital Multi Voice Chorus review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Digital Multi Voice Chorus

Purchased from: Matchetts Music

Sounds pretty good. You can get a very nice lush chorus sound from it that makes clean parts sparkle. It can get a little noisy when used with Overdrive, and can sound a little digital, but overall it's a good pedal. I mostly use chorus for clean playing anyway. And the voice control is a nice feature; I haven't seen that feature on many other chorus pedals.

I use it with an Ibanez RG470 through a Marshall AVT100 amp. It does what it says on the tin gives you a nice lush chorus, and the voice control is a nice touch. It's just a pity it sounds a little digital with Overdrive. Still, it's pretty good. I also must add I got a very good price on it. I don't think I'd have payed list price on it (89) considering you could get a Boss Chorus pedal for about 50-55. Also, it does eat batteries, you pretty much need a DC adaptor for it. Overall, though, I still like this pedal.

I haven't gigged with it, and I've had no problems. I admit that's not much of a test though. The buttons look a little fiddly though.

It's very easy to use. It has 4 buttons: level (the volume of the unit), speed (the speed at which it oscillates), depth (how wide the oscillations/detunings are) and voice. The voice control is this pedal's secret weapon, it can have from 1 to 16 voices, i.e. it can sound like there are between one and sixteen other people playing with you. The manual is good, and you can get sample settings from the DigiTech website.

marianoarnaiz
    YEAH IT CAN. ACTUALLY I HAVE USED FOR EVERY MUSIC YOU CAN NAME.....IT ROCKS FROM JAZZ TO METAL IS THE BEST CHORUS I HAVE TRIED