GNX1 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: GNX1

Purchased from: Brandolino

I use a Fender Strat or an Epi SG for a guitar with it. I use a Fender Pro Junior tube amp or a Beghrigher Ultratwin 210 with it. Some of the effects are kind of weak but mostly all of them are good. The only effect I think is weak is the tremelo. The best preset I can Find on this pedal is the solo Preset. It can get that Zakk Wylde dirty tone. The distortions on this pedal are great.

I play mostly metal and blues and this pedal can match anything I polay. I have been playing guitar for about 5 years now. I also use a Boss DS1 and a Marshall Govrner. If it was stollen I might upgrade to a GNX 3 or 4. I love the distortion and the delay on it. The only thing I don't like is the tremelo and the phaser on it. When I bought it I compared it to a Line 6 PODXT Live but I liked this one better. The only thing I wish this pedal had is built-in mp3 player like the GNX 3 and 4.

I can depend on this pedal for anything. I use this and a Boss Compression Sustainer at every gig I play.

It's easy to get the sound you want out of it. Editing is really easy too. The manual is kind of useless becouse the Processor is Self explanatory. Mine has the stock Firmwire version.