GNX3 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: GNX3

Purchased from: guitarcenter

The sound is amazing for recording and is very has a very good sound live right now I use a Marshall SV100 and it sounds incredible withbassier tones. You can pretty much get any sound you wnt out of it. There are so many diffrent optins for choruses and distortions that here is bound to be at least one that you like.

I play all styles of music from metal to blues and the peal fits everything I play. I've been playing fo 4 years now and I have one other smaller digitechepdal and it's pretty much garbage compared to this I can never go back to ndividual pedals now. my favourite feature on it is the the down shift effect. It s a very safe purchase if your going to buy it and it will las tyou long time. The only problem is some of the was are very unnatural and highpitched making a squeeky sound but other then tht everything is amazing.

It is very dependable and I would be able to bring it around everywhere but it is very heavy and kind of big but other than that it is built solid. I have used it in studios and it still hasn't faled me yet so it's been pretty good for me so far. When it comes to carrying around it can be a bit of a pain in the but because it's so big but in gigs you can plug ure mic into it and then plug in an output to the pa system so if the sound guy turn down ure mic you can turn it back up.

It is pretty basic to use but the recording thing takes a bit of playing around with to figure out. You can create your own effects and you can add to the already made ones. The manual is very helpful bt very long and boring but if you every need to look something up it's very useful.