GNX3000 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: GNX3000

Purchased from: American Music Supply

I'm using it with a Squire Strat and a Behringer amp. It sounds freakin' incredible I can only imagine what it would sound like with a good guitar. You can get any type of sound out of this. Some of the presets aren't so good but several of them are great after tweaking them just a bit. Most of the effects are great but a couple are weak. The effect I'm most dissapointed with is the whammy pedal it is way to electronic sounding. It is also kinda hard to turn on the wah and is almost impossible to turn on while sitting but sounds good.

I play all kinds of music from metal to classic rock to blues to jazz and it works with everything. I've been playing for almost four years. I have campared it to Boss's version and Line 6's version of this and this one is significantly better. If I lost it or it was stolen I would save up and replace it as soon as possible.

It is extremely durable and reliable. I just recently used it for a gig at it worked perfectly. this thing is built like a tank and won't move no matter what kind of surface you play it on. It is soild metal and you don't hav eto worry about hurting it. I have sevral chips in the paint on mine. It doesn't need a backup at a gig because it's alright there.

DigiTech's GNX3000 looks really complicated and does take a little bit to figure it out but after about 10 minutes it is really easy to use. The instruction manual is huge but you don't really have to read it to figure out how to use the GNX3000 but I still use it to look at the different amp and cabinet models and effects and what not.

seek_&_destroy
    ZombieModeRocks wrote: wut kind of gig u play with a squier and a behringer?
    exactly what i was thinking no offence but i don't think i'm gonna take your advice seriously, could any others plz review?