GNX3000 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: GNX3000

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

I play a Gibson SG, an American Strat, and a Dimebag Razrback trhough either a Line 6 practice amp or a Crate half stack. This thing sounds incredible, but like the other two I didn't really like the sound of the wah or the Whammy Peadal. It gets great distortion but can be very clean. You can play anything with it with any set-up. I believe the guy played a gig witha berigher and Squier since he had the GNX3000 in his arsenal. Some of my biggest influences are Zeppelin, Pantera, Sabbath, CCR, SRV, Buddy Guy, Clapton, Miles Davis, Skynyrd, Hendrix, and GNR just to name a few.

I have been playing for about 10 years. I play everything but mostly blues driven rock. If it were stolen or lost I would replace it as soon as posible. I have compared it to other products by other companies and this is a lot better. This is a great product and I urge anyone to buy this product.

You can definatly depend on it. It is made of some kind of metal. Though the buttons are plastic, they're not going to break. You don't need a backup to it. I have played sevral gigs through it and it's worked fine. I have a gig in about a week I'm using it for.

This thing is incredibly easy to use. The manual is easy to understand but you don't have to read it to work the GNX3000. I never read it but I will ocasoinaly look through it to look things up. You will not have a problem learning how to use this. It is so simple to use.

scott91
    hey guys i need some advice. im either going get the digitech gnx3000. or the digitech gnx3. but im tore between the two does anyone have any advise on which to get ? cheers
    Richey
    i'll get the gnx3k and u buy the gnx3. then, in a month lets review them and decide what to take ;D no, seriously. i also need some advice bout the differences..