GNX4 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: GNX4

The sound is also great especially for being digital. I was really surprised for the sound because I am playing with a crappy strat that I have modified a bit through a 120 watt Behringer amp. You can produce virtually any sound you want. The magazine Guitar World and Guitar One also have settings that produce the same sound as the actual artists and it has a few settings of other artists, but you can also make your own setting and modify other settings.

I play anything from blues to Death Metal and it can match my needs. This pedal pretty much has everything you can play a full band out of this pedal from an octave feature that changes a guitar to bass to a built in drum Machine. If it was stolen I would not have enough money to buy another one, but if I did have the money there is no doubt I would buy another one. One of my favorite features is that is has an interphase that plugs into the computer and it is also small mixer. I have compared it to Boss and Vox pedals, but I got this pedal because of the interphase.

This is pretty much an indestructible pedal. The only problem that I ran into so far is that one of the cycling buttons is busted and this isn't covered by a warranty, but this is probably because something fell on it when I was away. I carry it around and frequently move it without problems. It isn't one of the crappy pedals made out of plastic that you can barely but a weight on it.

This is a great product and you can easily figure it out after reading the manual. It has a ton of great features especially the built in 8 track recorder. Anyone can operate this and it proves to be a life saver. Then the software it came with is also a piece of cake.