Grunge review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Grunge

I use a Fender Deluxe 90 amp and a LP Junior. When I play powerchords, the distortion is amazing. It's a little too much for my liking, but I like it. But when you try to solo, it sounds whiney and annoying. I hate doing solos with this pedal.

Well, I play punk and Grunge music. It's perfect for Grunge music and ok for metal. It kinda sucks for punk, because the distortion is way over the top. I wish single notes didn't sound all whiny and kind of, um nasaly. If it were stolen or lost, I wouldnt buy it again. I would instead by the DigiTech Distortion Factory, beacause I hear it's good.

This thing is durable. The little rubber thing that says DigiTech on it keeps falling off, but its nothing a little super glue can't handle. I dropped it a few times, and it's still going strong. Also, the batery lasts a long time. So thats neat. I would definately use it on a gig without a backup.

It's pretty easy to use. Just plug it in and play. You do have to fiddle around with it a little bit to get a tone you like, but other than that, it's pretty cool. The manual has a few default settings, but I dont use them, 'cause I don't like the way they sound.