Grunge review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Grunge

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

I currently use this pedal through a Fender Deluxe 900 amp and the guitars I use through it are a Fender 50th Anniversary American Strat and a Fender Standard Mexican Strat. This pedal sounds amazing through my setup. The only "noisy" tone that I don't really like on this pedal is the "insane" setting, overall though, if you have the high up too much, it won't sound very good. Other than that though, everything else sounds very nice. By no means does it have a weak tone. I also used this pedal through a Marshall stack that I used for this gig I played with my band and it sounded amazingly good. So for only $40, this pedal carries out an amazing tone and sounds like it should be worth more like $100.

Overall this pedal is very good. I bought this pedal because for 1, it had the word Grunge on it, and it was cheap in price. But when I bought it, I was amazed with it's ability and it's held up since then. Don't let the price fool you, it's not just a "good for the price" pedal, it is an amazing pedal and I will probably be using it for a very long time.

I've been using this pedal for over a year now and I've used it for almost all of my distortion playing, and it hasn't flawed in any way. It's still as good as new.

This pedal is very easy to use. It comes with a little booklet that shows you 4 settings that you can set on it. The settings sound awesome on it. If you want to use a setting of your own, it is very easy to find different tones.