Grunge review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Grunge

I use this with an Ibanez G10 and run it thru a Fender 75 amp. It sounds excellent combined with my guitar thru ANY amp. And the Fender amp gives it a good sound, not as good as something all tube would, but it makes it sound very nice. The effects are very powerful and if you are using an amp that cannot get very loud, you can push it past its limits with the loud knob on the amp, and that comes in handy at times. I can get the sound of almost any artist that uses distortion out of this pedal, so it is very good at producing distorion.

This is a good match for any type of music, I would change nothing about this and I suggest that all of you go out and buy this right now!

This is my go to pedal. Nothing else compares and I would use nothing else. I would use this anytime without a backup, I've had it for about 3 months now and it has never died or stopped workin on me yet. And I doubt it will.

If you like playing Grunge and alternative, or just hard rock, this pedal is for you. It is far better than a Boss DS-1 Distortion because it can get all of those tones plus many more very very easily, just change the balance of 2 different knobs and you can have the lowest distrotion imaginable or the highest. The manual for it, more like a catalog, had a few setups of the knobs that I still use and made it alot easier to just whip it out and play.