Grunge review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Grunge

My Setup consist of a Bronze B\.C\. Rich Warlock and my Crate XT15R and a couple of my other pedals and it beats the ordinary Boss Distortion and the Grunge goes along well with my setup and sounds awesome with my others. The Grunge is not noisy on any settings I have tried them all and they all sound great. The Grunge effect is just perfect on any type of setting. I use the pedal a lot for my more thrash and hard rock type of stuff I play, I use it a lot when I play Pantera's hard stuff and it sounds great. When I play it with my other effects it tags along great with them. Overall the sound is great.

I play a lot of heavy thrash metal and hard rock and it sounds like it was made for me. I have been playing for almost 4 years and my some other pedals are a Dunlop Wah, a DigiTech Bad Monkey, a DigiTech Digital Multi Voice Chorus, and my DigiTech Delay the Grunge sounds great with all of them. If it was stolen somehow I would make 40 dollars and buy it again right away because I love it a lot. There is nothing I hate about it and I love everything about it my favorite feature is that it is a durable stompbox. I have compared it to a Boss Distortion and in my opinion it beat it all the way I chose it because I tried it and fell in love with it. And if you are going for a good distortion pedal and play metal go for this pedal you wont regret it. Overall very amazingly good pedal.

I can always depend on my Grunge because it is made out of some serious metal and you can treat it like crap and it will still last and sound the same. I haven't been to a gig recently but I practice with my drummer friend a lot and I do not need a backup I'm pretty sure if I was at a gig I would not need one. Overall the durability and reliability is great.

This pedal is really good and has an amazing sound out of it. It really is not hard to use since it is a single effect pedal it has four knobs witch consist of the loudness knob, the low knob, the high knowband the Grunge know (distortion). And anyone can use it. The manual is not thhat helpful because you really don't need much to know about how to control a single effect pedal. Overall The ease of it is very good.

Raven17
    This is an awsome pedal, it gets the job done day in and day out. My battery input wires snapped off from constantly changing the battery, so now i have to use an adapter simply plugging it into the wall. The sound is a bit confusing, it says its a grunge pedal but it plays too much as something you'd hear from a metalhead. All in all this is a great pedal though, very much worth the $50 i paid for it!