Grunge review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Grunge

Purchased from: Digitech Website

I used a Washburn/Ibanez with a Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube, the sound is the best in hardcore/crisp sound. It can be very loud noisy and sound nice, if to loud it may give a little noise off not feedback but like a loud noise. Some of the effects are not that good on which tuning your in and what string you hit, Other then that the effects are the greatest. I can get the sound of bring me the horizon, as blood runs black and I killed the prom Queen. The main effects the distortion are very good I am well happy with this product. And no downside what so ever and I have never had a problem with it since.

I play death core, hardcore, metal core around there genres, This is a very good match for the crunch and crisp sound for the sound you want for crisp distortion. I've been playing for about 1/2 years now and I own another foot pedal metal edge and it's not that great Grunge totally owns it, more settings, more crisp, more metal. I have no questions before I would of bought it. If it was stolen I'll buy a new one cause I really like this product. I love the sound and the settings but then again I hate the sound it makes when you don't play and just idol it makes like a screeching sound if to loud. My favorite feature to this product is the Grunge feature, turn up or down the crisp. I never compared it to any other products. If you like deathcore, metalcore, hardcore I recommend this foot pedal to you.

Yes, I depend on this if I don't have the right amp or distortion. Yes, I would use it on a gig without a backup I know this is made by a great company and so nothing will happen. The downside of this is that you have to take out the bottom plate to input the battery's unless you have a V cord cable which I use. So yes I would use it on both of the questions and I trust this product 100%.

Very easy settings it has loudness setting that turns up the crisp. Low setting that turns down or up the bass/distortion. High setting that turns up the bass/distortion. Grunge setting that turns up the distortion by far and gives an excellent sound of death core, metal core sound. Only 2 patches needed one goes on the left side for input to the amp then the other on the right for input to the pedal and guitar. Comes with a small manual with how to set it up what feature it gives I'll give the manual a 4/5. No upgrades have been released for this pedal that I know of.