Grunge review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Grunge

Purchased from: soundcore IL

I usally use a 77 Fender strat and an old stereo system (and it's a peice of junk), but the pedal still sounds great. It is really loud with the Grunge or high turn all the way up, but I like it because I can get some nice feedback. All of the effects are loud and distinctive, you can randomly turn the knobs and I could probably tell you how they are turned from the sound. With this pedal you get the full sound of Kurt Cobain. Distrotion is the only effect on here and it's great.

I play Grunge, classic rock, and hard rock and it sounds great for all of them it's the one pedal I use for everything. I've been playing for 3 years and I have a 77 Fender strat and a starter Ibanez it sounds better on the strat only because the Ibanez has treible pickups. This is perfect I have no questions I would have asked but to play it more because I didn't have guitar at my house.

You can depend on this pedal I've dropped it so many times and it only has a couple of scratches. The metal metal cover is why. I've used the thing in gravel even and the back is barely nicked. I would use this at a gig with out a backup. Just because mine has never cut out with exeption of a bad cord.

This pedal has several good sounds in it. I've used it in many amps and it has sounded great in all of them. The manual goes over basic stuff like setup and knob effect. It also comes with a little booklet of pedals and settings for most DigiTech pedals. My pedal has not even been upgraded.