Grunge review by DigiTech

• Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
DigiTech: Grunge

Purchased from: Long and Mcquade

I own a Epiphone G-400 and I play it on a Marshall AVT150. I play Grunge. This pedal isnt Grunge and it was a complete let down. I can't believe there are so many positive reviews. Straight up, if you want to play Nirvana, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Melvins and so on... then don't buy this disgrace of a "Grunge" pedal.

Honestly I think I've used this pedal only a few times cause it was that terrible. Right now I use a Boss MT-2 and it can get you a closer Grunge sound than this pedal. don't buy this pedal, it's DigiTech and it's not Grunge. Get a ds-1 or something. seriously, youve all been warned now.

It's DigiTech. Get a Boss. Boss pedals are way better than DigiTech but what do you expect when you buy a pedal for 50 bucks? Pretty much I've got a glorified "Grunge" paper weight now but it's purple and a disgrace so I wouldn't even trust it for that.

I could never get it to play Grunge! All I could get was bad distortion and laughable noisy feedback. The settings they give you to try are garbage too. Everything about it is laughable really. From it's purple exterior to it's terrible sound this pedal is a solid joke.