Hot Head Distortion review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Hot Head Distortion

Purchased from: Coda Music

I'm using it along with a Yamaha RG, Zoom 505 II, Marshall MG30DFX. Is it noisy? Damn right it is, in the good sense though, they should seriously consider changing the name from "hot head" to "holy s--t my hairs on fire." This pedal is a beast! The effects can sound a little weak at times, but thats very rarely. With this pedal you can go from hendrix to lamb of god, and stop off at led zepplin along the way, perfect pedal for any style of music.

It was a choice between this and the Death Metal, I chose this simply because it was cheaper, and I made the right choice. If it was stolen then I would kill who ever stole it and buy a new one with his money. Buy one!

This pedal is built like a tank, hard metal outer case and rubber on the bottom so it doesnt move a inch. I would definatly depend on it and go without a back up (who actually owns 2 of the same pedals anyway).

This pedal is very simple to use, 4 dials to twiddle with, very easy to get a nice sound out of it. The manual was very simple, it just ran through the parts of the pedal.