Hot Head Distortion review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Hot Head Distortion

Purchased from: musicians friend

I have an Epi LP Custom alpine white with a pair of Gibson Dirty Fingers in it which since I have the pickups I really don't need the distortion pedal but I still use it a good bit. It's noisy on high gain but its susposed to be of course. I love this pedal. I play some default and some Nickelback and this pedal suits both of them fine. This pedal is very good on all settings.

I play many genres of rock and what not and I would marry this pedal if I could but sadly kentucky state law says that humans cannot marry distortion pedals. I've been playing I was 6 and I am 13 years old now and I'm about to turn 14. If it was stolen I would track the s.o.b. down and get it back. This pedals so good that I could understand why someone would steal it. I'd take this thing over a Dunlop, MXR, Vox, Ernie Ball, Budda, Ibanez, Bbe, Boss, or any other that I forgot!

I would take this thing to a gig and wouldn't think twice to bring a backup. The only way it would fail on me is if I forget to replace the batteries, which by the way would be like me. But yeah this thing is fully gig capable so go buy urself one and tell ur friends to buy one 2 so they can be cool like you.

It's easy to get a good sound out of as long you have it set up right which isn't hard to do at all. The manual that came with answered all my questions. This thing is good for AC/DC kind of rock. Maybe if you like Boston it may be good for you. I play hard rock/grunge/Metal/heavy metal/alternative/punk. And this suits all of these genres.