Hot Rod Distortion review by DigiTech

• Reviewer's score: 4 Poor
DigiTech: Hot Rod Distortion

Purchased from: Centrum Musik

This pedal is the worst peace of s--t that I've ever heard. The noise is devastating. The moment you turn the pedal on it just destroy your feeling, of wanting to play guitar.

I must admit that I expected pretty much from this pedal. After all it was the most expenssive pedal I had board at that time. But the sound and the noise just makes me want to throw it out of the window. The only thing I can say is, that if it was stolen, I would never, ever replace it.

The only good thing about this pedal is that it seems to be build to stomp on. I don't think it would crack even if you jumped on it. But then again, I would never use it at a gig or a show, but that's because of the sound.

When I first board this pedal, I felt stunned after having tried it at ther store. But the moment I came home and turned it on, I really had some difficulty making it sound like anything that it did at the store. I was quite disapointed. But well, I had thought that it would take some time, getting the right sound. Now I have had it for around 8 months and I still havn't found any use of it in any song. Unfortunately no manual for this pedal, has ever crossed my path.