JamMan Solo review by DigiTech

DigiTech: JamMan Solo

Purchased from: Ebay

My setup is. Amp>Digitech Jamman>Boss Blues Driver>Behringer Wah>Guitar. It is not noisy at all. I'm not sure why I put it where it is, I just read somewhere it should be last one hooked up from your guitar. But I have noticed it does make the sound get a tad bit... err not clear sometimes, which can get annoying but it doesn't always do it, so idk if its my pedal or everyone's.

This is a pretty good loop pedal for the price, simple and easy to use. I had it for a few months now. If it was stolen I probably would get another one because loop pedals come in handy. I just wish it had more metronome sounds. You can download the "jam manger" which when you plug ur pedal in ur computer you can put stuff on ur pedal and take stuff off or move the order of the tracks.

It is pretty reliable, it doesn't run off battery so make sure you always have an 9v adapter with you. I don't gig with it I just use it for home use, or if I'm doing a solo project. I have dropped it on my Drive way(it fell out of my bag) and it still works just has a tiny scratch.

Pretty simple to use. Just have to get the hang of it, just give it a day or two to get a hang of it and it will be like riding a bike you will never forget how to use it. The manual was pretty helpful though I didn't read a lot of it, just parts I got confused on. I have upgraded it, and didn't notice any change. The jam manger is a great thing.

L2112Lif
    You put it last so the feedbacks don't drive your OD/Distortion pedal, It becomes a mess otherwise.
    L2112Lif
    And this review is notable for its lack of depth. Seriously, what does the pedal DO, how does it SOUND, how do you USE IT personally? The picture shows us a serious piece of pedal with a LOT of buttons, knobs, an LED screen, etc. but your review isn't long enough for me to SCROLL DOWN?? Seriously, this review tells me nothing whatsoever. THERE'S NOTHING REALLY HELPFUL HERE.
    seemeel
    You take until the last paragraph to even mention what sort of pedal it is! I thought it was a boost or something as I read the review. This is a terrible review.
    Raptor195
    Terrible review. I thought Id find it helpful, but no. Please someone do it again and mention how much record time does it have, how many loops can you store, how many overdubs can you do, etc. That one would be a good review.
    acade365
    Terrible Reviewer wrote: you plug ur pedal in ur computer you can put stuff on ur pedal
    repeat after me: your. YOUR.
    seemeel
    acade365 wrote: Terrible Reviewer wrote:
    Hahaha, he really is terrible. One of the worst I've ever seen on UG, and that's saying something...
    jac254
    I thought it was a sandwich. Then i remembered that sandwiches dont have lights and knobs. But in all seriousness, this review sucked. I have the pedal and know how to use it, but good god, someone talk to whoever posted this and tell them to go more into depth with it.
    TheWho2
    Sudaka
    TheWho2 wrote: Thank you all for the positive criticism. This helps a lot. This is one of my first reviews I ever did, so yea it is gonna suck. Yet you should yell at the people who passed the review.
    the worst thing is that he's right