Jimi Hendrix Experience review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Jimi Hendrix Experience

Purchased from: Online Store

Ibanez JS1000 with a crate amp or I plug into my sound board and jam out on 2400 watts through Cerwin Vega Studio Towers and Klipsh Subs. Noise wise it is noisy with volume but no background noise if that is what you mean. It stays solid to any amplification.

I play mostly classic rock and yes it is a good match. No questions and no regrets. Great pedal for the money!

Yes it is reliable because it is mostly metal unlike most plastic pedals because DigiTech had to throw in two digiprocessors to allow some higher level distortions. This makes the pedal longer and obviously in a different casing. Also yes I would use it without a backup.

The pedal is very easy to use. It performs a sound unlike any of my other pedals, which is obviously Hendrix's sound. With this pedal it is possible to do a very nice Hendrix cover and much more. You get some of history's greatest effects like: Octavia Wah, 100watt Marshall, and Fuzz Face. All of which were pioneered in part with Hendrix's help. As far as editing and adjustability this pedal does lack the control I am used to having with other combo pedals but it is adjustable enough for my liking. It doesn't however allow editing of the effects but with these great sounds, every guitarist can find a use.