Jimi Hendrix Experience review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Jimi Hendrix Experience

Purchased from: local music store

I use an Epiphone Les Paul Special 2and a Vox DA15 with this, and the sounds are phenomenal. It has no bad sounds from it on or with any additional effects. Even when I tryed it on the amp that came with my $100 Baja starter guitar it sounded great. The sounds are just like those of Hendrix himself. I especially am a fan of the Dallas Arbiter distorton

My classic and modern rock styles of music make this a perfect match for me, and anyone else Who plays similar styles as I do. If this was stolen or lost, I would probably go out and buy a new one (but at a cheaper price if I could manage), because it is a necessary componant to my effect collection.

I've used this in multiple gigs to date, and it has never let me down so far. I've never felt the need to have an extra with me, because it never ceases to amaze me. And of course the controls on the knobs give you complete control over how much gain you want.

Awesome sonds from this effect. Unlike anything I've ever heard before. Extrememly easy to get just about any sound you want out of this effect. All of the sounds you've heard in most of the Hendrix songs out there. Dallas Arbiter Distortion, Marshall 100, Octavia Wah, and flange, are only a few of the sounds you can get from this, I loved it from the start.

clovesj
    I don't have the pedal, but I've played through it. It is awesome. I want it very badly.:
    stef123
    If any one is willing to give me one, I will not oblige. HINT HINT!
    drx
    I really think it should be called "The Strat Pedal", It sounds SO good with a strat. I always loved some live hendrix, but haved moved away from his stuff a bit the last couple of years...now I'm back! Thumb chords and all! This is an excellent product no matter what style you play though, The Voodoo child solo setting with full gain & level played thru a big amp will give death metal type distortion, and the little wing setting 1 with low gain is almost jazz like. Worth the 200 bucks, especially if u have a stereo amp, because the optional stereo output mode is RAW as hell!