Jimi Hendrix Experience review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Jimi Hendrix Experience

Purchased from: Neigbor

I use a Fender Strat and Fender amp. I also have one monster cord going from my guitar to the pedal and I can't remember the name of the one going from the pedal to the guitar. The guitar and the amp came in a pack together for about $100 US. I have always wnated to be able to do the intro to Smells Like Teen Spirit and now that I have this I can. I am in a couple of bands that need something like this for the songs we want ot sing.

I like to play a lot of rock but I also sing country. This is a great match up because of the sound it delvers and how many options you have. I have been playing for eight years now and I own a Fender strat with a Fender amp. If I would have asked anything else it would have been: Have you had any trouble with it? If it was stolen I would get mad because I paid cash for it and then I might try to get the money to buy something with even more options and better sound quality.

I have found that if you were to buy it Brand New and you had an AC adaptor for it you might be able to do a gig with one of these. Just because of my crazy style I like to jump around a lot so I would bring a back up just in case I jumped on it. Over all I can depend on it to last a while, especially if I keep playing the way I do.

At first the sound was great and it got evry sound option clear, but after I used it a couple of times it only got one sound. Although it was clear it was messed up. I would recomend that if you by one of these you buy it Brand New, but if you don't, test it more than once before you buy it.

joshgiesbrecht
    This thing sounds awesome. I could definetly see myself playing non-stop with this. But one question, would it be pointless to buy it if you already have a DigiTech DF-7? Which is what I got about.....hmm. 5 months ago. At christmas