Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I am using a Crate GFX 212 Amp with a Fender American Stratocaster. It sounds pretty good, giving different depths and tones to the multiple types of distortions on it. It can cause some feedback with certain settings, but the manual helps with reducing the feedback. The effects on the pedal usually sound great most of the time, and with the variety of distortions, I didn't get bored too quickly. You can get the sounds of bands like From Autumn To Ashes and Avenged Sevenfold to Alkaline Trio and Blink 182. (Ranges from Punk - Death Metal)

With my two years of experience playing the guitar, it works great with music like punk and Death Metal. I also own a Jackson Dinky which is even better for that metal sound most artists look for. Also, if you get the pedal, remember to get a power supply with it. If this pedal was stolen from me, I would definitely buy another, as long as the power supply wasn't stolen as well.

Well, the only thing I dont like about this pedal, is it sucks batteries dry, very quickly. I had to get a power supply ($20.00) the week I got the pedal. But the structure of the pedal, however, is very durable as it is made of metal.

Its extremely easy to use! It comes with a great manual to let you experience all different kinds of distortions. This unit is pretty new, so I wouldn't expect it to be upgraded anytime soon.