Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion

Purchased from: some where in london

My setup is a Fender DSP 65 throw the Matal Master to a Crybaby Wah-Wah Pedal to my Samick Avons, it's sounds great. It can be noisy if you put the level (sound) up high unless your amp volume is low. I can get any sound I want out of this pedal, bands like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Pantera, Metallica, Slayer. The sound out of this pedal is perfect for oldies or metal it has a wide range of distortion sounds. The maunal tells you how to get certain sounds. Like a low feed back setting to your own personal tour of hell (it actually says that in the book) and the sound is amazing for solos.

I play most oldies and metal its a perfect match you can get any sound you want. I've been playing for about 2 years and I own a Fender DSP 65 and a Crybaby Wah-Wah Pedal (which I also think is great, but my amps distroin sucks). My favorite thing about this pedal is the morph knob its the shit I love it. I wouldn't want another distortion pedal. I've also looked at the Boss heavy metal pedal and I can get the same sound as that pedal on this pedal. There's setting in the manual that gives you the sound of the Boss Heavy Metal pedal. If it were stolen I'd rip the mothef--kers heart out. Then steal his money and buy a new one.

I would depend on this thing without a backup for sure. It's build very strong, it's pretty heavy. I've jumped on this thing before and it still works as good as the day I got it.

This is a amazing pedal I love it. It's very easy to get a good sound out of this pedal, theres a morph knob that lets you go from AC/DC to Slayer. The manual is very easy to understand. But you wouldn't even need to read it because it's just that easy to use.