Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion

Purchased from: Union music, Worcester

I use it with my Paul Stanley Apocalypse and a Marshall stack. My guitar has dual humbuckers so there is no feedback. If the Distortion is on on your amp there is a little noise. It offers a massive variety of tones. You can find the perfect tone for many different songs and bands. The effects vary greatly, you can get a deep palm muting metal sound to a blues sound. It is also great for soloing without adjusting your current setting. I play a lot of Metallica and it sounds great. It is great for most types of music even if you just use it for solos.

I play metal mostly but I also play blues and other types of music and there are so many settings that it works great with all of them. I have been playing for 8 years and I own a Paul Stanley Apocalypes a G And L Tribute, a Ibanez acoustic and a James Hetfield custom guitar. I also have a Marshall stack and a couple practice amps. It works great with all of my equipment but I noticed that Humbuckers tend to make the background noise quieter. I was sure I was going to get this pedal after I tested it along with a few other Boss and DigiTech pedals. If it were to get lost I would have to buy it again if they didn't make something better. It offers great sound with lots of variety. This is a great pedal.

The battery life is a little short but if you unplug the cords from it the battery can last up to a week and a half. Battery replacement is easy and can be done quickly. it is very durable it has been kicked around and drooped since I got it and nothing has gone wrong with it. It is easy to switch it on and off while playing flawlessly.

This pedal is really easy to use. If you want you can just plug it in and play, experimenting is very easy and finding the right sound isnt hard at all.