Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion

I'm using this pedal with an ESP Viper 50 and a Line 6 Spider II 212 combo amp. Feedback starts to appear when the level knob is turned up halfway if you are not playing. For me, I can get all types of sounds. Because I play metal, I can get everything from Metallica to Nile. I think this pedal sounds cool with chorus and reverb on.

I play all types of metal and I think this pedal is great when I want a certain sound. I've been playing for about 2 and a half years. I own an ESP Viper 50 and a Line 6 Spider II 212 combo amp. If I ever lost this pedal, I'd totally buy it again. The only thing I don't like about this pedal, is the feedback but it's not so bad. I love the morph knob. It's so awesome, I can get really good distortion even for old-school 'Tallica. I've compared this one to the Boss Metal Zone and the DigiTech Death Metal. I owned the Death Metal before and I thought it was boring. This pedal has more variation in tone.

I'd totally use it on a gig without a backup. This is a really durable pedal. It's totally solid.

This pedal is easy to use right out of the box. It has 4 simple knobs that are self-explanatory. The manual has sample settings for you to check out. Pretty interesting.