Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion

I'm currently using it with a Marshall and a Dean. It would be great with any amp or guitar though. Let me warn you, if it super-noisy, and your amp has gain, ALWAYS turn down the gain. Otherwise you're just making noise. Once you're using you're pedal's distortion, you're good. Each knob can change the sound A LOT. You get good metal and rock sounds from it. It sure is a mean lil'pedal!

It provides excellent sounds for metal, rock, and maybe punk. I've been playing for a year, two hours everyday, and I've loved music since 1st grade. I think this pedal is fantastic for it's price. It is powerful sounding, and anyone would like it. The only thin bad about it is that it sounds thin on low volume. Otherwise, it's perfect. I'll use this until it wears out, but it probably won't. :)

This pedal I'd pretty sturdy and uses it's battery so it lasts a long time. It is very dependable. It won't break if you drop it, not that I'm willing to try. I woud trust this pedal to go on a gig with. It is a trustworthy pedal, and it won't wear out, at least not in a really long time, even longer if you've taken good care of it.

This pedal is very easy to use, and it is easy to get a good sound from it. This pedal can get you heavy distortion, or a crazy over-the-top metal distortion. Either is good. Mine is set around the middle.This is best for heavy metal, and or hard rock. Let me tell you, it is super easy to do pinch harmonics. There are four knobs. Hi, Low, Level, and Morph. This pedal is great.

Conanvt
    I have a Cube 30X , does this pedal sounds good with my amp ?? ..... i love 80's metal and some nu-metal and metalcore.
    tedhellcaster
    beats BOSS Metal Zone because of versatility. but i can't say that the Metal Zone is not good. It's great too.