Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Metal Master - Heavy Metal Distortion

Purchased from: ebay

I'm using a Les Paul 100 with DiMarzio pickups and a 60w amp (unknown brand) the pedal has killer sounds, it can get a little noisy if you turn the (level) knob all the way up, but I usually keep it at 1/4 to 1/2 and it's perfect. There is no weak effect on this pedal and there is no clean to this pedal either, as soon as you turn it on, you automatically get a nice distortion sound, I've gotten a pretty good lamb of god sound and a descent system of a down sound from this pedal. You can get just about any rock/ metal sound you want from this pedal.

I play rock and metal usually so this pedal is ideal for anyone playing that type of music but also really good for classic rock. I've been playing for about 3 years and still haven't come across a pedal like this. It is definitely my favorite pedal. If this pedal ever got stolen or I lost it, I would definitely go out and buy a new one, its that good. I compared it to a Hardwire pedal, Death Metal pedal, Metal Zone and a few others, but this one stood out of the crowd as the best one.

This pedal is very reliable, its a heavy pedal, metal casing, very strong and durable! You would not need a backup with this pedal. I dropped it numerous times and not even a scratch. But I would suggest an adapter because batteries go decently fast with it.

This is a great pedal! Its extremely easy to get good sound out of it, with the morph knob you can get a lighter rock sound along the lines of AC/DC or turning the morph all the way you get a really heavy metal sound to it, I usually use the heavier sound for stuff like Lamb Of God. The manual is decently useful, if gives you an incite on what sound you'll get for turning the knobs certain directions.

asyermetalhead
    I bought the Metal Master Pedal on eBay and have had it for a 2 years and it still works and the sounds great.I recommended this pedal to everyone who wants to plays thrash metal-melodic death metal-metalcore,shred metal \m/
    KnightwalkerX
    A friend of mine had this pedal before I did. I fell in love with the sound that came out of it. It was so much better than the pedal I had at the time. I ordered it not too long after seeing it, and it has been with me since.