RP100 review by DigiTech

• Reviewer's score: 5 Decent
DigiTech: RP100

Purchased from: Index Catalogue

Right here's where the problems begin. I use it through a kustom KLA 10 yer I know old piece of crap and it is pretty quiet, but the problems begin when it comes to the different sounds because there all at different levels which I didn't like and it's pretty hard to get both a clean and distorted sound at the same level.

I play all kinds of music depending on my mood so this suits me prefectally, I've been playing for just over year, if it were stolen or lost I would probably buy the RP200, I'm wishing this one would get stolen or lost to be honist but my wish hasnt come tru yet, I can't really say I love anythin about it. It's just like a stomp box that I use to switch between clean and distortied music and it does the job just about.

No here's where the problems really take off. I wouldn't depend on this even if I had to. It's useless everynow and again it cuts off and starts making this really irrtating buzzin noise, whether I'm playin or not it jus does it and its really irritating, I dont know why it does it but it does. I've tried to get it fixed but index cataloge place dnt wanna kno, it's useless.

It's easy to use, pretty hard to set up ur own sounds as there's so much to fiddle about with but the presetsd perfectally, I haven't rly figured out the pathes thing didn't even know you cud do it which this, the manual is pretty helpful but I didnt really read it lol.