RP100 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP100

Purchased from: ebay

I use it with a Marshall, and to record stuff, but mostly just headphones for practicing and writing. It's not real noisy at all, plus it has a noise gate, so this not really a problem with noise. The effects are great, not weak at all. I can get sounds from about anyone, there are even places online that can give exact settings for a certain song. Oh Yeah, and its got a chromatic tuner, couldnt get any better.

I play alotta everything, surf, metal, country, rock, blues and everything else in beetween, it will work great with whatever sound you go for. I've been playing for about 2 years. I gotta Marshall, Kustom and Fender amps. For guitars I got: a Kent, Harmony, Epiphone, Jasmine, Schecter and I custom guitar I made myself. If it were lost or stolen, I would definitely replace it, with the same thing, or maybe an RP200 (same product, with built in expression pedal) I love it, it's great. Only thing thats not that great is that it takes a little work to get two different settings at the same level, but you can, its just a little annoying. But I think its actually a good thing, more flexibility. Like I said you can get almost any sound from it. So it's extremely flexible. I cmpared it to other products, even some that cost multiple times more, I think it was better than alot of those, and most definitely the best in its price range. I would recommend it to anyone.

Totally dependable. I would definitely use at a gig without a backup. And it's got a metal body it's totally indestructable. I got huge dents on mine, and tons of scratches from wear, and I drop it alot. It still works as good as when I bought it.

This pedal is great. You can get about any sound out of it you want, but you really gotta learn how to use it, and fiddle with the levels and stuff. But once you learn how to work it well, you can most definitely get almost any sound from it.