RP100 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP100

Purchased from: Keymusic Roeselare

I use this pedal with a Marshall amp and a Squier Showmaster HH. The sound is really great! No mather what style you play, you'll find it. The only problem is that between the 40 presets there are only a few of them that suit me fine. Maybe I'm just a difficult person but I don't make a problem of that, everything is adjustable to your will.

I usually play some metal and the amps and distortion that are in it are very good (especially the Mesa Boogie Rectifier). If someone would steal it I wouldn't buy it again. Not because I'm not happy about it but I would just buy something more expensive to do my bidding. It is pretty complete but I would wish that it had a expression pedal with it. Everything else is great!

I think I would take it to a gig without a backup cause it is really sturdy and it won't brake down. The only thing that you have to do is to make all your presets and just set them in an order that suits the gig.

This pedal is actually pretty good. You have 40 presets that you can all adjust to your favor and everything is explained on the display. The manual (that is not really needed) is also good to explain the details of any of the effects that you can use.