RP100 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP100

I'm using a 1984 Fender American Stratocaster. One of the great features on the RP100 is when you're on a distortion setting, you get absoloutley no humm. The effects vary greatly from weak to strong which isn't abad thing. It sets the sttitude of your playing depending on your effect. This version does not have artist effects, so you can create your ow effect. Very good effects heres afew. Flanger, chorus, compressor, phaser, tremolo, yaya, synth talk.

I play mostly metal, or hardcore. it has effects and expressions of almost any type of music. And it mimics model amps like the Fender Hot Rod amp of 1964. I have been playing for 6 years now. I own a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal, a Lyon distortion pedal, a Johnson 30 watt amp, and a Peavy Dirty Dog. The manual told me everything I had to know. I would go out and buy another one if it were stolen definently. I love the volume pedal on it and my favorite effect on it isflanger. But there is nothing ihate about it. There are better versions of this with more effects but being 16 years old and having a small budget it works great.

I've only had mine amonth, but my brother has had his for 1 and a half years and it works great. I would use this on a gig with no backup very confidently.

Man no matter what kind of music sound your going for, you can get any sound you want out of this this easily. The manual is actually thin. It gives you table of contents so you can find what your looking for.