RP100 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP100

Purchased from: guitar center

I got my pedal running through a Cratext120r amp and I use a Schecter Omen 6 and I couldn't ask for a better set up. Except maybe a better amp like a Marshall. The clean tones I can get out of this pedal are amazing. I can use the effects to make my electric sound acoustc. I can play anythin from country all the way to thrash metal. The effects all sound great and all show up perfectly all together. The distortion effects this pedal has are amazing! I usually play a lot of Avenged Sevenfold and old Metallica and my own style music. This little baby covers all of my needs and then some.

As I said before I usually play metal and other styles of music. I've only been playing for a year and I've only been gettin better and better. The only thing I wish is if I had a wah pedal to go with my pedal (coming soon this christmas). If my pedal were stolen from me I would track the person down and get it back. I compared this pedal with this one pedal I wanted and I played for like 2 minutes with this and I found out I could get the exact knid of distortion I want and bought this right away. If your lookin for a multi-effects pedal that you can get the best tone and for a cheap price you'd be an idiot not to get this pedal.

This is a 100% dependable pedal. If I used this in a gig it would totally hold up nicely with it's light metal body.

This was my first multi-effects pedal and it is the best processor out there for the price. The editting is so easy to use a two year old can do it. The RP100A has 120 channels of preset effects. The manual is really easy to understand. I only read a couple pages and I was muessin with it in no time. There are other RP series processors but this one was one of the best and most affordable. The pedal comes with it's own power supply so you don't end up havin to buy a shit load of batteries.