RP200 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP200

Purchased from: Music City

I use a 84' standard les paul with a Gfx65 Crate amp. It blends nicely. There is absolutely no fuzz in the backround unless you have a certain pickup on. The effects are always sounding great and are never weak unless im using a bad output plug in the wall. Another great part of it is that you can get the sound of your faveorite player. All you do is warp red and green cabinets together till you get the sound you want.

I play rock and roll, acid jazz, blues and swing and I matches up perfectly and you can just get any sound you like on it. I'm only 13 so I only been playing for 3 or 4 yrs. I only own 3 other guitars. Overall the GNX3 kicks ass and i reccomend it!~!~!~!

I can definitely depend on the GNX3. I would also bring a back up just incase at live gig.

The GNX3 is very easy to use, especially when it comes to recording and editing. Tge GNX3 comes with a 8 track digital recorder with a built in a drum element. When you record a song, you can transfer song from the GNX3 onto a mixing board or onto your computer. The Gnx 3 also comes with a panning element and a level control for each track.