RP200 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP200

I'm using my Gibson les paul guitar with my peavy rage 158. it's a perfect match. The effects and amp models can be a little noisey, but that gives it a high distortion sound on certain amps. Almost all effects are great the synthtalk is a little edgey but I love it.Some effecys should be added.

I play rock, heavy rock, blues, acoustic, and way more and every thing fits and matches.I've been playing for 3 years and this product is perfect.If it was stolen I would track them down and kill them just because it's that great, but I would buy another one if it was stolen or lost.

It is definetly relible and durable. I slam my foot with the Whammy and wah and it's still in great shape.I would only bring 1 to a gig that's how relible it is.Even though it's great for slamming it's bad wiring one of my presets are broken.Reliability and durability.

I bought a RP200 and it is so Easy to Use but without the manual you could get confused. The manual is great it gives you options and examples. This product is awesome! The Easy of Use is fairly good.They should add a up and down button for the edit presets button.

juavma
    well... i have one and it is FANTASTIC. Hard to understand when i started, but i have a complete english manual and i speak mostly french. My expression pedal didn't work but now it work after calibration.
    juavma
    oh and i use a fende3r squier strat affinitty serie. not a so big deal, but it work. it sound like if i was using an original fender stratocaster. and i use a dean e'lite 1981 U.S.A too.
    coquet
    I cannot believe people have given this such a high rating in the "reliability and durability" category. I've had one of these for about six or seven years, and the pedals on it break frequently. The repairs on this POS cost more than the pedal itself. I would not recommend that anyone buy this, because you'd just buy a huge problem.
    rotoball95
    After I was able to figure this pedal out, I was able to get some pretty awesome sounds out of it. It's fun to mess around with, and it's also fun to be serious with. The only issue, the acoustic modeling doesn't work with my humbucker pickups.