RP200A review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP200A

Purchased from: Victor Litz Guitar Store

I have a Washburn guitar and a Roland amplifier and it sounds awesome with them. It is kinda noisy on some settings but only on the settings I made myself. Some of the effects are weak but most of them are awesome. I get alot of effects from my favorite artists like Metallica (James' clean version), Metallica (Kirk's distorted version), Van-Halen(Phase 90 effect), Incubus (the chorus and distorted), and many, many more..

I mostly play the old stuff. Metallica, Nirvana, GN'R, AC/DC, Van-halen and much more. But I also play some of the newer stuff. Three Doors Down, Green Day, Relient K, Hawk Nelson and it fits both of those catigories equally. I have been playing guitar for 4 years in febuary. I own lots of other stuff and I rally didn't ask a whole lot of questions before I bought it and I dont regret it. If it got stolen I prolly couldn't afford to replace it. I love everything about it except the fact that the effects repeat after 40 or so. I compared it to alot of stomp boxes but not alot of multi effect ones. As far as I'm concerned I didn't really need to. The only thing I wish it had was better drum effects.

The reliability on this pedal is amazing. I would be more worried about my guitar messing up than the pedal. I would definitley use this pedal on one of my gigs without a backup if I could just score one (a gig).

This pedal is really easy to use. It has some band effects pre-programmed into it. It is really easy to make you own effects on this pedal. The manual for this pedal is as good as they come. I lost mine but I easily downloaded another one from the internet. Very easy to read and it explains alot. My pedal hasn't been upgraded and I'm not sure you can.