RP200A review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP200A

Purchased from: Music store (Germany)

I run it through a Hughes & Kettners 60w amp and a les paul standerd. It come out perfect not a sound also if their is sound their is a Gate Threshold to stop crap noises. On some overdrived effects it can be a little bit noisy thats it though. The effect can be week or strong theirs a effect level on the pedal so your sorted their, and the great sound stays with it all the time. You can get the sound of Kurt Cobain to Kirk Hammet, but I hate having the same distortion as someone else I like to have a creative sound and this pedal gives you that. Some of the distortion are a waste of space but it come with the great effects so it sounds great overall.

I range from metal to blues and it suits it perfectly, I've been playing 2 years and Have this pedal for a year and a half. I kinda whish it had stopboxes where you could store effects so their their already for you, but I'm not too botherd. If this pedal was stolen/lost I'd go out and buy a new one straight away I love this pedal and so will you if you buy it!

I always depend on this pedal and it hasn't let me down yet, it has a complette metal frame so it won't move to easy. I use it in alot gigs I play and I dont think I'll need a backup for years to come.

This pedal is really easy to use, everything is on the pedal you need to know. Their is a 120 pre-effects, 40 user, 40 preset and 40 custom which are by artist including Murderdolls, Iron Maidin, Drowning Pool and more. You can make some great sounds from this pedal every kind of distortion and effect. When you get it you have to put distortion and clean together so it will be like channel select. Their is a very good manual with it telling you the names of the artist on it and how to use, but I didn't need to use it because its so simple to use.