RP250 review by DigiTech

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
DigiTech: RP250

I'm using this with my Ibanez guitar and just my practice amp. On Certain setting or effects it can get loud but you can just turn down the master volume it's really easy to fix the problem. All the effects sound good it just depends on the amp your using and the quality of your amp.I havn't really tried to get the sounds from the people I like I try to creat my own sounds to be better:). Certain effects again are a little louder than others but it's easy to fix.

I play punk and alternative. It helps because it gives a change to the music we play and makes it cooler. I've been playing for almost two years I own an Ibanez and a copley bass along with the DigiTech. I wouldn't have asked anything before I bought this product it's worth the money you pay for it. So it will pay for itself if you really play. If it was stolen I wouldn't really want to buy it again. it's good yeah but I really don't need it. I love all the effects that you can use tomake your guitar playing sound better and funner. I hate all the features that it has it's hard to choose from all of them. The tuning is my favorite feature I'm always out of tune so it helps alot. I didn't compare it to others products it just looked to be like a good product to use and it turned out to be worth it. it has everything that you will need.

I've been using it for about 7 months and nothing is wrong with it it still works like new. I would use it without a backup great sound durible again I havn't found anything wrong with it so far. It's really reliable I depend on it whenever I use it nothing can be better.

Its really easy to get a good sound out of it. You just have to go through the options of sounds and effects the DigiTech has to find the ones you want. It has has four toggles if you will that has control over the tone library the effects library the effects level and the master level. you can edit each effect and it has a way for you to store what you've created and it's as eay as pressing a button on the Machine it self. It has drums that you can keep beat with. The manual is really detailed and easy to fall along with. It shows you basically how to use it. One thing I really like about the RP250 is that it's able to tune your guitar to however tuning yopu want either drop d or regular. Your going to need two cords to actually use this one from your guitar to your DigiTech and one from the DigiTech to the amp.

JD89
    I've had mine for around 6 months and one of the pedals is stuck...I definitely wouldn't recommend getting one