RP250 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP250

I'm using Gibson exployer, sg and the sound is so clean and it has amazing distortion it can be noisy but you can udjust the volume. The effect's are so amazingly sound great more than great a perfect tone in any style of music you can pretty much play any artist's songs and sound so good it comes with so many effect's there so freakin awesome the distortion, chorus, delay, flanger, phaser, etc it's the ultimate sound for an effect.

The DigiTech RP250 is an awesome pedal effect and I would extremely recomended buying this it is really simple to use it can do any kind of effect your looking for it comes with 60 preset's and most of them are good probably 1-2 just doesn't do it for me it comes with a drum Machine an awesome wah effect and custimizing your sound is extremely easy I've been playing about 8-9 yrs no questions about buying this product I mostly play metal of all music related it's a perfect match.

You can definetly depend on this product and playing in a gig with this is certanly to get you noticed you wouldn't need a backup the sound (omj) this product you can definetly rely on I would strongly recommend for you to purchase this product trust me it will not break or let you down.

This pedal is pretty self explained it comes with a very reliable. Manual and it's really easy to get a good clean sound out of it. Editing is easy there are way to many effects to name it's all about creating a good sound I play metal so I usually set it to metal-2. And solo-1 with a delay and it's so freakin awesome you don't need to upgrade this.

Td_Nights
    I can't believe the number of people that have had problems with things breaking on this pedal. I've had mine for around two years now, and it hasn't had a single problem with it. The X-Edit software is really helpful, and the pedal itself helps produce great sounds.