RP250 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP250

Purchased from: Guitarcenter

The Effects are awesome. 11 at a time, you can assign any parameter to be controlled with the Expression pedal. It also has got a V-Switch so you just rock it forward and push a bit and it turns on the wah. There are also some unique effects like Ya Ya, Whammy, IPS and so Too bad they didn't include an auto wah. It also has got a good Noise Gate which makes everything un-noisy. That's one of my fav future. I use it with my Fender Strat and it sounds awesome to me from Mild to wild like they say. You just need a bit of tweaking to get the exact sound you want. Oh and another cool future is drum Machine. Pretty useful to develop your improvising technique Futures 60 awesome drum patterns (also a metronome).

Well like I said I play loads of different styles of Rock, I'm a pro songwriter and always want something new. Something good in it's exact place so I needed one with loads of effects. I also like using it with my Morley PWA before it. It's awesome. I'm completely happy with this purchase I'm planning now to buy the DS 1 pedal to put before the Wah (but not use at the same time with RP-250's distortions on), a volume pedal (I use volume pedal on RP almost always but want to assign another parameters to the Expression pedal) and a Booster to get more Squealing Harmonic Screams (just cause I'm on single coils). Overall I used this pedal every single day since I bought it and it Rocks. Rocks hard! The only thing I wish it had is a coffee maker to help me stay awaken during night tweaks and songwriting. Buy this if you're in same case as me.

Reliability? Hmm well I'd depend on it without a backup on a stage actually I recommend always having a backup on stage, Who know what'll happen hmm the only real thing I'm worried about on stage is that some one will knock out the adapter out of mains. Otherwise it's really cool it also has got a tuner so you could tune whenever you want without any single note being produced aloud

I bought this pedal about half year ago. I was looking for a decent Multi FX pedal. Just because I play/write Acid/Psycho style. (I'd say any type of Rock) and also like doing loads of solos, I needed a pedal to cover all my needs I.e. Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Flanger and so. I was first thinking of buying the RP-90. Well it sounds funny but why did I choose to pay additional 50 bux was only the metal case and USB connectivity (which I used only twice or so). Anywayz now I know the difference. It has got a Audio DNA 2 chip which sounds pretty good for my ears (I'm not against digital sound, if used well). The pedal had a manual (pretty useful one) which explained everything, but even without it, it ain hard to figure everything out It also comes with an adapter so you don't have to Rush to the nearest store to get batteries (No place for batteries though, it's a bit trouble but when thinking of how much batteries you'd need.

Vendetta V
    it depends on how you use it bro... somes can crash the DS1 for example ina sec... i also can bt i won't
    98Timberwolf
    I have had mine for probably 9 months now, and so far I have been able to get every sound I ever wanted out of it. Nothing has broken on it yet, and I bought it off of a friend who owned it for several years before me. Just realise that some of the factory presets are not that great. Take the time to make your own and you can get some awesome sounds with this baby! You have to adjust the presets to get the sound you want because everybody's setup is different. Also, if you have trouble with activating the wah when you push the pedal too far down, you can adjust the amount of pressure it takes to trigger it, read the manual!
    guitarist854
    i have had mine for about a year every working fine but pedal bit is ****ed i dont no what to do it just doesnt do anything i rock it and nothing happens any suggestions.