RP300A review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP300A

You can do anything with this! Sound is clear and not sketchy. Effects sound as good as if you were to buy a single pedal with 1 effect on it. Changin the parameters to suit you are a plus. You can get whatever sound you are going for. You can also make really great distortion settings. You can have it fuzzy or crunch, twanging or really higain, whatever you need. I haven't used just my amp since I got it because this gives off a better distortion than my amp. It also makes you a lot louder. I use my amp on volume 1 and the pedal makes it loud enough so that my parents can hear me 2 floors up (from my room in the basement). And I only have a cheapo 10 watt amp.

This pedal is perfect for anyone. Blues, rock, jazz, country, whatever. You can get any sound off of this thing. You'll never get tired of it either. You can change what you want, how and when you want it.

I rely on this thing to give me the sound I want. No problems with it. It's even metal. You could drop it and it wouldn't have a scratch but I still wouldn't advise you to try this unless your rich. Durability and great sound creates a perfect combo.

The RP300A is so awesome. It is simple to use as well. The display on the pedal is a matrix which makes it easier to see what you are changing. This pedal pretty much tells you everything you need to know on the screen. The manual goes into full detail about everything effects, how to change them, how to set effects to the pedal and you can change everything on the fly.