RP350 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP350

The sound is phenomenal. My favorite band is Metallica, and there is plenty of presets that make me sound like them. These Presets are: plexi lead-amp b, for that Kill 'Em All gritty tone; cool channel, the signature Metallica clean sound found on One and Welcome Home (Sanitarium); sandman, obviously, the enter sandman sound. The only thing that kinda sucks is it doesn't really have a good palm mute sound; Twin Reverb, a good sandman intro sound; mr. clean, another good sandman intro sound; Killer, Ride The Lightning sound, sounds amazing with creeping death. All of these presets are perfect for Metallica. Ther are many other good effects too, like yaya (a wah-controlled talkbox), step filter (a techno dance auto wah), and the amazing whammy pedal.

I play mostly metal and this is an amazing match. I have been playing for four years and have a ESP/LTD Viper 100FM running through this pedal and into a Roland Cube 20X, and it just sounds great. I love it. If it was stolen, I would hunt down the motherf--ker and make him listen to my pinch harmonics an octave up on the whammy with the amp turned up to 11. Plain and simple, this pedal is amazing, I suggest you get it right now. Good Job DigiTech, youve outdone yourselves this time!

This pedal is very dependable, it is made of metal and is very sturdy, while still retaining a light weight. I have not used it on a gig but I'm sure it would last. Just another reason to go out to your local store and buy this pedal right friggin now!

I recieved this for Christmas and I could not ask for any more. This is my first effects pedal, and will certainly be my last. This is because you can get virtually any sound you can think of with this pedal. It also has a drum Machine that can be mistaken for a real drum set. This is by far the easiest way to get thew sound youve been dreaming of.