RP350 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP350

I use a Epiphone SG G400 Vintage through a sound system at my church and it sounds really good through that and then I have a little practice amp that sounds really good out of too... Some effects get louder then others so you have to change your volume... The distortion effects are pretty good and the cleaner effects like chorus is really good... I can create effects to sound just like my favorite guitarist like Slash or joe perry...

I play worship stuff for my church and we do alot of rock stuff at my church too and this thing works very good for me. I've only been playing for just over a year, but I practice on my Epiphone sg and stratocaster all the time. If it were stolen or lost I would probably decide to buy a Boss GT-10, but I would definitely reconmend it to a friend. I love how compact and easy to travel with it is, but I hate how there is no on/off button you have to unplug it to turn it off...

This thing is made of metal! I've played with plastic pedals and they just don't feel right... It's very strong and the wah pedal is very durable. I would probably bring a backup to a gig because it's always good to have a backup, but I really don't think you need a backup.

This thing is very easy to get great sound out of... There is alot of different sound you can make in all genres... Editing the patches on the pedal is pretty easy, but if you use the X-edit software it's extremely easy to edit patches... And the manual is pretty good I haven't had to use it much tho...

FlameGame
    Onesiphorus
    FlameGame wrote: the "unregistered" review is from a guy from a company that is a rival of DigiTech - maybe Boss...so hes trying to get the average rating down...MAYBE
    I think your premise is flawed on several counts: 1: Unless you know the unregistered reviewer personally, you have no clue as to the reviewer's gender. 2: Unless you know the unregistered reviewer personally, you have no knowledge as to the reviewer's employer/occupation. I'm more inclined to believe the reviewer bought a piece of equipment from a manufacturer with a reputation for quality, wound up with a POS and wrote the review according to his experience--which is what a review should do--although the reviewer could have spared the readers the snarky comments about Mormons. Quite frankly, a negative review is helpful because it serves as a warning that not every product is perfect and alerts potential buyers to flaws in the product. I pay closer attention to reviews with negative comments that target specific issues with products than I do to reviews posting perfect 10s and express nothing but glittering generalities--all fluff and no real substance.
    xblitzk
    I have this pedal, at first I really liked it but now I just feel it too "fake", I had a metal muff and it was way better than all distortions from rp, also I have a laney lx65r So I compared my amp overdrive with the rp's ods and again lx65r overdrive is better than all od in rp (Even almost everybody says that lx's overdrive sucks so you can guess what I am saying). For new guitar players I think is good because it helps to know differents effects and amps that suits your style and then buy analog pedals and a specific amplifier, for my style I just need a boost/ od (ts9, ocd...), and delay
    Evergrey
    Digitech ruined the hole current RP line with faulty noise gate wich ruins hole units. U cant use external either and they are refusing to fix it. Google: rp1000 noise gate
    telismichael
    hi there, i'm Telis from greece and i am owner of 350 digitech. i want to update the firmware from 1.3 to 1.4. can any help me with this? any link or somethink?