RP50 review by DigiTech

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
DigiTech: RP50

Purchased from: Nielson's music store

I'm using a Martinez les paul into a Marshall MG100HDFX (xSHAMEx). The sound is average, very noisy on the Marshall and rectifier amp settings in my opinion, but the feedback u get sounds awesome. I dont favourite artists so I don't worry I try and make my own sound that sounds good and yer it is pretty easy to get a good sound the EQ makes a big difference. Some effects I'd say some effects have been put in just to fill up the patches like the yah yah. that is absolutely useless might as well call it a toy when your doing that stuff.

Pretty average to poor but what you pay for is what you get. But I'd rather stay away from the RP50 if you want something that sounds good and is reliable I wouldnt buy this.

I have to say don't like that idea much especially when you take it to gigs and mates place stuff like that has to be in a case otherwise I'm sure it would break. And the tuner sometimes doesn't work properly. And I never use batteries I always use the power adaptor. I used the batteries once and the tuner didnt work properly. I would take I to a gig but I'd bring a backup.

Fairly simple to use just two pedals for up and down for going through effects. Fairly simple to edit patches apart from it might take a while to remember what all the letters and numbers mean, but after w hile its a breeze to use. The Manual is essential to know what all the diff letters are for the effects.

bc.rich_wielder
    its a great pedal all my friends and there friends that played guitar had this pedal, so i thought since alot of had them that it would be great. and it is and even if someone pays the while price, which is like 99 dollars, it is still worth it cause it has a built in tuner and 80 effects but 1-40 is the same as 41-80. but you can mess with 1-40 and changed them to whatever sound you want. and it has helped with guitar and i love it.